Competitors’ Meeting 0900, March 9th at Clubhouse
Dinner Saturday night catered with three choices: Meat Lasagna, Chickese Francese or Eggplant Parmigiana/ Served with salad and dessert.
- We are excited to share that we’ve signed on as Sailors for the Sea #CleanRegatta – the world’s leading sustainability certification for all water-loving events!
- 97% of #CleanRegattas have eliminated single-use plastic water bottles from their event – and we are proud to be one of them!
- A garbage truck’s worth of plastic ends up in the ocean every minute. As a #CleanRegatta, we are reducing the amount of single-use plastics at our event. #BreakFreeFromPlastic
- Did you know that 30% of what we throw away at home could be composted? That’s why we have implemented the #CleanRegattas program and are composting to save our waterways!
- We are working to unite boaters to save the ocean by joining the community of #CleanRegattas being hosted worldwide - on six continents and in 41 countries around the globe!
Click here to view the latest 2024 LNYC Midwinters results.
Click here to purchase 2024 LNYC Midwinters merchandise.
2024 LNYC Midwinters registrations.
Click here to view the crew list