- Teams having qualified for PCCs have priority: Point Loma, Parker, Coronado, Mission Bay, Cathedral and Country Day.
- Other local teams and 8th graders from feeder schools are welcome as long as we have enough boats and they are contributing to the competition.
- $10 per boat, easy peasy!
- First Start will be at 4:15pm, and we'll run races as long as the conditions are good, with a goal of 7-10 races.
- BRING WATER!!!
- Teams do NOT need to have a coach with them, but participating skippers should have PCISA 10% regatta experience or a solid racing background if they are 7th/8th graders at feeder schools.
- Snacks after racing!
Click here to view the latest Spring Scholastic Scrimmage #4 results.
Spring Scholastic Scrimmage #4 registrations.
Click here to view the crew list