Welcome to the 2022 Junior Sabot Nationals homepage.
JOYSAILING EVENT PHOTOS
By Joysailing & Camille Daniels
HARKEN BLOCKHEADS PHOTOS
By Hannah Noll from Harken
& Mike Corzine
- Visiting sailors are permitted to practice at the venue before the event. Overnight sabot storage available upon request. Please contact the Race Office if you intend to arrive prior to August 2nd.
- Trailer storage and coach boat storage are not available until August 2nd.
Boat Launching & Storage
- Jr. Base Boatyard will be the primary location for launching and storing sabots. Please note, this is different from the clubhouse where the check-in and daily briefings will take place.
- Overnight security will be provided, but please keep your valuable gear with you whenever possible.
- Visiting teams will be assigned a storage location based on group size in the coming days.
- The boatyard will be open for launching sabots beginning at 8:00am daily.
- Coach boats are requested to launch across the channel at Davies Launch Ramp, publicly accessible for $12.
Parking & Docking
- Free parking is available outside the gated member lot in front of any unpainted curb. Red curb is for marina tenants with permit only.
- All trailers (sabot and coach boat) may be stored outside the boatyard in any empty parking stall with unpainted curb beginning August 2nd. Please park within the lines.
- Coach boats must be docked in the designated Catalina 37 slips in front of the clubhouse.
- Long dock will be available for sabots to tie up all day each day. No overnight sabot storage on the Long Dock without prior permission.
- Coffee truck with light breakfast items will be at the club on Wednesday and Thursday mornings.
- Lunch available to order poolside on Tuesday. Lunch buffet from 11am-2pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Burger Bash on Wednesday after racing. Competitors will receive one ticket for the Burger Bash at check-in. Additional tickets available for purchase online or on-site.
- Post racing snacks for competitors and coaches on Thursday and Friday.
- Raffle and trophy presentation on Friday ASAP after racing. Each competitor will be automatically entered into the raffle. Must be present to win.
- Regatta shirts available to purchase online or at the Front Desk.
- Bathrooms are available at the clubhouse.
- Great spectating can be found anywhere along the Naples Island boardwalk, with benches located at the Overlook Park. Folding chairs welcome.
- Spectators are not permitted on the Long Dock -- competitors, coaches and regatta personnel only.
- Spectator boats are not permitted in the racing area or in the vicinity of the coaching zone.
For further information, please contact:
Regatta Chairman Cindy Bambam: firstname.lastname@example.org
LBYC Yachting Director Cameron MacLaren: email@example.com
Click here to view the latest 2022 INSA Junior Sabot Nationals results.
Click here to purchase 2022 INSA Junior Sabot Nationals merchandise.
2022 INSA Junior Sabot Nationals registrations.
Click here to view the crew list