SUNY Maritime College, 6 Pennyfield Avenue, Throggs Neck, NY, USA
Waitlist: as of 12 noon July 6, all ten of the team slots are filled. If you are interested in possibly registering as a waitlisted team, please please email John Lombard <email@example.com>
Added team members: Substitutes or alternates shoukd be entered by selecting the "Added Team Member" class and completing the check-out free of charge for each sailor (they will automatically be catagorized as a skipper, but we can change that in the offline participant list).
Registering for a team race using Clubspot requires special procedures:
Entries should be made only by sailing program managers (parents of sailors, please ask the program to register your sailors).
- First, register your six person team as three boats, each with skipper and crew, at $215/boat or $$645 total per three-boat team. In the Team Name box type your team's name. In the Sail Number box type #1, #2 or #3 to label each boat in your team.
- Next, register the team's coach(es) for free and name their team, so we know to which team each coach is assigned.
- Additional teams may also be entered for each program and such teams will be accepted if space is available after the regular entry deadline.
- If some programs want to join with another program to create a mixed team combining sailors from two or three programs, please email John Lombard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Teams: A team consists of 3 boats. Each program whose entry is accepted must send one team each day of the regatta with six(6) sailors, plus alternate sailors and their coach(es). A maximum of 10 teams will be accepted; see the procedure for allocating teams to available boats in NoR 2.5. Sailors may arrive at SUNY Maritime College by land - at the end of the NoR are driving directions to the Sailing Center at McMurray Hall.
Extended entry dates: Regular entry thouugh July 3. Entry closes at 6 pm July 7 (see notice of entry date extension)
Support Boats: Please review the Notice of Race that describes the need to bring support boats by water, or launch from a nearby marina. Coaches must bring support boats that have the legal capacity to carry all members of their team when waiting between races.
- July 8: 9:00-9:30 AM Registration at the Sailing Center in McMurray Hall. Racing for the day will end between 4 PM and 5 PM depending on wind. The Race Committee may end racing at any time either day due to unfavorable conditions or for any other reason.
- July 9: 9:00-9:30 AM Rig and Skippers' Meeting. The end time on Sunday will not be later than 4 PM, and may be earlier depending on the ability to complete all scheduled races. All competitors are requested to stay during awards at the end of the day on Sunday.
Click here to view the latest JSA Malcolm McIntyre Team Race 2023 results.
JSA Malcolm McIntyre Team Race 2023 registrations.
Click here to view the crew list