Notice to Competitors
Saturday Pool Party
Join us in the SDYC Pool Pavilion after racing on Saturday, September 23rd for food, music, games, and fun in the pool! All competitors and families are welcome to join in the festivities. Food will be provided for competitors, while the snack bar and pavilion bar will be open for the rest of the family to enjoy.
- Grab n’ Go Burrito (Eggs, Bacon, Cheese with Salsa on side): $6.00 burrito
- Grab n’ Go Sandwich (Turkey or Ham) with Cookie & Chips: PRE-ORDERS CLOSED. No box lunches will be available for sale at the event.
- Guests may register with the SDYC front desk for a guest card. Click here for more visitor information.
- The dining room and bar will open at 1100 for lunch services. Click here for more food & beverage information.
- All trailers should be stored in the lot adjacent to the C420 racks and dry yard storage along Anchorage Ln; any trailer parked along the side fence may be moved or towed at the discretion of the dockmaster.
- Competitors must provide their own dollies and all boats must be clear of the fire lanes.
- Support boats will be berthed in the whaler slip adjacent to the Jr. Dock. No boats may be tied up in private slips.
- See the “Facilities Map” below for additional information about trailer storage and boat launching.
Click here to view the latest SDYC Junior Invitational Regatta, SCYYRA North Series #1 & Hamlin Series#1 results.
SDYC Junior Invitational Regatta, SCYYRA North Series #1 & Hamlin Series#1 registrations.
Click here to view the crew list