Welcome to the 2023 Junior Sabot Nationals homepage
- Visiting Sailors are permitted to arrive and practice on Monday July 31. Please contact the Race Office if you intend to arrive prior to July 31.
Boat Launching & Storage
- No Coach Boat Launching at NHYC. Please contact LIYC, BYC and BCYC to arrange launching or boat borrowing alliances.
- The NHYC boatyard will be the primary location for launching sabots. The NHYC Lehman Yard or the Main Dock 'could' be alternative overnight Sabot Storage locations. More details as we approach the event.
- The boatyard will be open for launching sabots beginning at 8:00am daily.
Parking and Docking
- The NHYC parking lot is for Members Only.
- All guests please use the street parking locations.
- All Trailers must be stored in our back parking lot.
- Coach boats must be docked on the inside main dock in front of the flag pole.
- The main dock will be available for sabots to tie up all day each day.
- All Sailors Entry Fee covers breakfast daily, post racing snack (Wednesday and Thursday), and 1 ticket to our Western Night Boatyard BBQ dinner (Tuesday).
- Additional Western Night Boatyard BBQ dinner tickets will be available for purchase online or on site (Tuesday).
- Additional breakfast and Boatyard lunch tickets will be available for purchase daily (Taco Tuesday)(Cold Cut Wednesday)(Burger and Dog Thursday).
- Post racing snacks will be provided for competitors and coaches Wednesday and Thursday.
- Raffle and trophy presentation on Thursday ASAP after racing. Each competitor will be automatically entered into the raffle. Must be present to win.
- The upper deck at NHYC is available for parents and guests to spectate the racing.
- Spectators are not permitted on the Main Dock - competitors, coaches and regatta personnel only.
- Spectator boats or any parent afloat are not permitted in the racing area or in the vicinity of the coaching zone.
For further information, please contact:
Regatta Chairman S/C John Fuller: firstname.lastname@example.org
NHYC Yacht Racing Director Jess Gerry: email@example.com
Click here to view the latest Junior Sabot National Championship results.
Click here to purchase Junior Sabot National Championship merchandise.
Junior Sabot National Championship registrations.
Click here to view the crew list